Saturday 14 November 2009

Rosita Arman Michael

Rosita Arman Michael
Based in:
Malaysia
Formed : 2008
AMP Address:
amp.channelv.com/amrosita

Rosita Arman Michael, She is The good singer and composer too, because of that I can't stop my mind to singing her song which i call as hit song. When she sang loving you which she made by herself. Oh my Hugo, She totally great. She not only great in music but she also great in teaching section, She is my lecturer in Kolej Putra Intelek, her taught me and Batch 5 and 6, for Contract Law . Oh My Allah, her totally friendly person. Actually when you ask me, How to find The One Malaysia, I will suddenly tell you, She The Malaysian. WHY? Because She got mix Malay blood, Indian Blood, maybe Chinese also, because i'm not really known her more that lecturer and student only. but her totally great.

please go to her's site, you will love her voice plus her meaningful lyrics.
^.^ sorry miss, i can't keep this talent from other know because this is a miracle, and others should know your talent.
i'm cannot liar about this, you got talent miss

No comments:

Post a Comment