Saturday 3 April 2010

I'm Crying


Manchester United Losses Again!


I'm totally fell and known what is the meaning of disappointed, because I fell it right now. I knew that Manchester United will losses before 5 minute the game will end.

Disappointed and Frustrated, nothing can I say except that 2 words. However they won cause a lucky only. what can you say friend it just 2-1, right!. They were won the that game cause of lucky only, nothing can help them.

However, as a gentlemen I need to say that Chelsea was Won that game. Our Red team, need to have more tactical planning.

Chelsea you the winner of this game. You won Chelsea (yeak!)

p/s:eeyaeker!

however, I'm the truly fans of Man Utd!

others message:
today i went to IOI Mall with my cousin, as usually we're played a bowling game
and I won for a second game. 5 player!

No comments:

Post a Comment