Tuesday 6 October 2009

I felt sickness (+.+) / (o.-)

Actually from yesterday (night), i got a flu and plus a fever also. arrghh it made me tension till i could not sleep in comfortably, because it totally bother me to sleep with a peace yo and it just made me felt want to pull up my nose and clean up all the problem. From midnight actually i felt worry because i think i could not be attend the interview today and it totally became a true (T.T) after i woke up from a slept (lahh) i felt yup it still here.

O Allah, beware me from the H1N1 FLU "Pig/Swine FLU" and the sick which can be infection from one to another one and after that can be affecting to others. O Allah belong to you, all of my life. I accept this as my examination from you and i hopefully you will change this to another which can be more better (Redha Allah). All the praise belong to You and You The Only One (No God except you and Muhammad is The Last Prophet from You ). O Allah, accept my Dua (Doa/Pray) and May Allah bless him (Muhammad s.a.w) and grant him peace. O Muslim, please sent your salawat to Rasullulah s.a.w as showing how big you appreciate to him because Allah has say it in Quran.

''Allah and His Angels send blessings on NabI (Prophet). 'O Believer! Send blessings upon him and salute him with a worthy salutation.''
[al-Quran:Surah al-Ahzab, Chapter 33]

Even, you are the thief, prostitute or could be anything. You are still invited to salawat for our Prophet as you as a Muslim (The Believer).

No comments:

Post a Comment