Wednesday 12 August 2009

IMPOLITE MAID

Today I found a video about impolite maid.
Please give your comment about this.
My Wish to them is Bitch for them
S I A L = BANGSAT
that is nicely word for them
Apa yang berlakukan negara mereka
mungkinlah balasan mereka keatas kita

Actually, cerita ini adalah cerita benar yang pernah berlaku pada kami sekeluarga. My parent was decide to take a maid for my sister as the babysitter but i wasn't agree to them cause i hate to have a maid, cause for me Orang Gaji same like a Hamba, cause of that i don't want to have a maid. One days, my mom was found mark at my sister FOREHEAD and then my mom asked to my sister how can she got that mark and then my sister said, that maid was pushed my sister head to a sinking and then her said "tak sengaja". (HOW DARE HER IS)

My Mom, still given her chance and then one day, my mom FOUND another mark at my sister body, Start from that my mom x nak dia lagipon her so slow very slow one word can desribe her is losser oppss sorry. actually not losser but double losser and moron. Dia buat keje sangat-sangat slow. My mom dah tahan dengan maid sebab sepatutnya bila ada maid keje jadi mudah tapi disebaliknya. Dia itu sangat-sangat degil dah lah tue hiporkrit. Mula2x jew baik tapi last-last nak tunjuk belang, anyways silap tempatlah yati, engkau mmg dah tak kenal dek untung.

Memang kau keje kat mana-mana pun, memang orang xsuke ko. Hahaha dasar goblok. KALAU dia ada kat Malaysia ini aku harap di akan duduk merempat. Yati engkau memang pencuri, walaupun mak aku halalkan tapi aku xhalalkan.

=The Impolite Maid=

Impolite Maid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2A05x9VRHUI

No comments:

Post a Comment